Bentley Systems is calling for submissions for the 2015 Be Inspired Awards for infrastructure. The deadline for entries is 31 May 2015, and entries are open to professionals globally. The winners are selected by independent juries of industry experts, who are looking to award the innovative work of organisations that help sustain infrastructure through designing, engineering, constructing and delivering infrastructure projects.
The 18 Be Inspired Awards categories are:
- Innovation in Asset Performance
- Innovation in Bridges
- Innovation in Building
- Innovation in Construction
- Innovation in Government
- Innovation in Land Development
- Innovation in Megaprojects
- Innovation in Mining
- Innovation in Offshore
- Innovation in Power Generation
- Innovation in Process Manufacturing
- Innovation in Project Delivery
- Innovation in Rail and Transit
- Innovation in Roads
- Innovation in Structures
- Innovation in Utilities and Communications
- Innovation in Water Network Analysis
- Innovation in Water Treatment Plants
All Bentley users are invited to enter their projects in the Be Inspired Awards program, no matter what phase the project is in (preconstruction, conceptual, design, construction or built). The three finalists chosen for each award category will win a trip to London to attend The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference being held 3-5 Nov 2015 at the Hilton London Metropole, UK. The finalists will present their projects in the Be Inspired Awards finals portion of the conference before the judges, industry and media professionals gathered for the event.
For further information or to nominate a project visit www.bentley.com/BeInspired.