SIBA and the Victorian Government Department of State Development, Business and Innovation (DSDBI) are running a competition based around using the data available on the www.data.vic.gov.au website.
- To make use of the data available on www.data.vic.gov.au
- Provide opportunities to get exposure to new ideas
- To champion and mentor innovative solutions
- Encourage users to interact in some way with the data
- To draw out additional datasets
- Four Cash Prizes of $2,500 each, provided by DSDBI.
- The possibility of further consultation with DSDBI to further develop your project
- Mentor relationship with SIBA to help further develop the project
- The winning entries will best showcase how Government data can be used to serve a market need, or will address industrial, environmental or community issues.
The Data.Vic Competition is now open for registration and will close on the 28 February 2014. The winners will be announced at the Connect Expo on the 14 March 2014.
For more information and registration, visit the competition website.