ROTORTECH 2021 - 3 day event
600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
THE HELICOPTER AND UNMANNED FLIGHT EXPOSITION FOR AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND THE REGION With a comprehensive three-day FREE to attend industry conference program, ROTORTECH is the region’s premier helicopter and unmanned flight…
- Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane
600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
THE HELICOPTER AND UNMANNED FLIGHT EXPOSITION FOR AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND THE REGIONWith a comprehensive three-day FREE to attend industry conference program, ROTORTECH is the region’s premier helicopter and unmanned flight systems showcase and forum, featuring more than 100 participating companies and key speakers from industry and government. Join Australia’s helicopter and unmanned aerial flight communities including the Australian Helicopter Industry Association (AHIA), Australian Association for Unmanned Systems (AAUS) and the Aviation Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Business Association (AMROBA) at the industry’s own signature event. Join the FREE conference program and engage with:ROTORTECH 2018 was an unprecedented success, attracting 95 exhibitors, including three days of conferences with 30 speakers across some 22 sessions on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Dramatic growth in demand for the event has prompted a move to the Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane as a larger, more easily accessible venue with world class facilities, helicopter access and external flying demonstrations and networking.
- 3 day event
- Online WebinarWhether you're new to FME or an experienced user, our free webinars are packed with tips, tricks and knowledge to take your FME expertise to the next level! FME 2021 has landed and there’s a lot to take in, so much so, that what might seem like an insignificant new feature at first can have some serious benefits to your data integration routines. In this session, we’ll hear from our 5 highly qualified consultants on what their 5 hot features are in FME and why you might want to take a closer look.
- Enterprise Integration - Using the connectors Safe continues to introduce each year to better integrate FME Server with other systems.
- The FME Parameter Manager - How to improve the user experience of FME parameters in 2021 with the FME Parameter Manager.
- Self Service -Are you tired of doing repetitive tasks? We'll cover off how you can use FME technology to provide self-service functions to people within your organisation. Self-service data access, data submissions and requests can be streamlined using FME.
- Creating PDF Reports - Do you need to create PDF reports as part of your ETL process? These tips can help you create pretty PDF reports via FME.
- Getting Started Quickly with FME Cloud - Access the power of FME Server instantly without the burden of managing hardware and security.
- 1 day event12:30 pm - 14:00 pm
- OnlineThe 42nd Canadian Symposium on Remote Sensing will be a virtual event that will bring together academics, practitioners, vendors and policymakers from the remote sensing community in an informative and productive four-day event under the theme of Understanding Our World: Remote Sensing For A Sustainable Future. It fill have special sessions, general sessions, keynotes, panel discussions and workshops featuring speakers from around the world. Attendees will enjoy both technical sessions and networking opportunities online.
- 4 day event1:30 am - 8:00 am
- Novotel Hotel, Cathedral Square, ChristchurchAlthough it has been almost 50 years since there have been a requirement for field information to be lodged, Sec 71 (e) of the Cadastral Rules for Survey 2021 requires the submission of “all relevant field information, in a form that ensures permanent usability”. While surveyors have been retaining field information electronically, LINZ has found that in many cases the data has been inadequate or needs specific software, or there can be difficulty identifying raw measurements after processing or to relate them to the dataset. This seminar will share insights from knowledgeable suppliers and practitioners to assist surveyors develop systems and processes to comply with the Rules and to present electronic field data in a clearly readable way. Participants can attend in person or online.
- 1 day event7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Online WebinarDid you know Australia is located on one of the Earth's most rapidly moving tectonic plates? Resulting in Australia moving seven centimetres north-east per year! Australian Government departments and private sector organisations are now contemplating their game plan for the migration of GDA94 to GDA2020. This data implementation is important for organisations that want to take advantage of having sub-decimetre coordinate accuracy when capturing high accuracy data. Here at 1Spatial, we continue to work with customers across a range of diverse sectors delivering exciting and challenging projects that deliver new tools and platforms for managing their data. We have worked on projects with different customers to manage and track the transition to GDA2020- enabling users to migrate their data to the new datum. During the session, we will hear from the latest case studies to help you understand the requirements needed to replace GDA94 with the new GDA2020. Agenda:
- Opening intro – Andrej Mocicka
- Case Study - Whittlesea Council
- Case Study - Bayside Council
- Open Q & A with guest presenter Richard Stanaway from Quick Close
- 1 day event12:30 pm - 14:00 pm
- Cordis Hotel, Auckland
83 Symonds Street, Grafton, AucklandThe Survey and Spatial New Zealand 2021 Annual Conference will draw on the ability of individuals and teams to adapt to change, adversity and setbacks in the current environment. The conference program will include presentations on rebuilding and improving the economy, with a focus on resilient mindsets to support our members while they navigate the challenges and changes ahead. By sharing concepts, ideas and knowledge, industry members have opportunities to help build back the survey and spatial sector.
- 2 day event22:00 pm - 22:00 pm
- Doltone House - Jones Bay Wharf
Level 3/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009Australia’s leading & longest running event for field service, support & customer delivery success is back in-person for 2021!The Field Service Community has seen an incredible shift in transformation over the years, with leaders accelerating their digital and people strategies to support operational efficiencies.By upskilling and supporting our people with the right digital initiatives, field service heroes will be able to optimise service performance and deliver for their customers every single time.With this in mind, the 13th Annual Field Service Management Summit, running 11 – 12 August 2021 will be back in person and focused on providing you with the leading topics and solutions to drive service efficiency.Heading Towards a New Era of Field Service ManagementAgainst the backdrop of Darling Harbour, join field service leaders in our COVID-safe venue as we bring back thebest case studies, innovative strategies and leading FSM minds all under the one roof.
- 2 day event
- The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hybrid in-person and online eventThe Space Symposium attracts thousands of representatives of the space industry, governments, militaries, research agencies and more. The event brings all these groups together in one place to provide an opportunity to examine space issues from multiple perspectives, to promote dialog and to focus attention on critical space issues. This year, the Space Symposium will be a hybrid in-person/virtual event, with the in-person sessions taking place in Boulder, Colorado, along with a vast exhibition display space which, this year, has been increased by 8,300 square metres.
- 4 day event
- Elements Collective, Brisbane
17 McLachan St Fortitude Valley, BrisbaneThe Future of Place Summit aims to be a day filled with critical discussion, knowledge sharing and networking around the intersection of people, place technology and data. The event will focus on four themes:
- Designing for digital lifestyles — A new human-centred planning approach
- From precinct plans to development reality — The evolving digital and data DNA of urban growth
- Data-inspired discussions — Tapping into the real voice of the community
- Streets reimagined — The digital backbone for better experiences
- 1 day event
Las Vegas USAThis event defines and showcases the global commercial UAV industry, with a special focus on solutions in the Americas region and a glimpse into the world of urban air mobility. It showed consistent growth for 5 straight years, with 3,100+ live attendees in 2019 – up 32% - and a record 200 exhibiting companies. It moves to much larger space right on the Las Vegas Strip for 2021 and adds a collocated Urban Air Mobility Summit produced by RAI Amsterdam. Strictly commercial by choice, it draws the power buyers and global influencers and sets the pace for the industry, with innovative formats, cutting-edge content, and unmatched excitement on the expo floor. It is a must-attend event and will convene delegates and exhibitors from 6 continents. www.expouav.com Commercial UAV Expo Americas is produced by Diversified Communications’ technology portfolio which also includes Commercial UAV Expo Europe; Commercial UAV News; Geo Week comprised of the International Lidar Mapping Forum, SPAR 3D Expo & Conference, AEC Next Technology Expo & Conference; Geo Week ENewsletter, SPAR 3D ENewsletter, AEC ENewsletter. For more information about exhibiting at Commercial UAV Expo, visit www.expouav.com/exhibition/ or contact Katherine Dow, Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.207-842-5497. For attending information, visit www.expouav.com or email email@example.com.
- 3 day event17:00 pm - 17:00 pm
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition CentreThe AEGC petroleum, mineral and water resource industry conference, incorporating the ASEG-PESA International Geophysical Conference and Exhibition, will be jointly hosted by the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (AIG), Australian Society of Exploration Geophysicists (ASEG) and Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA). Under the conference theme of Geoscience for a Sustainable World, the AEGC will attract a large number of international and national delegates and organisations from across the spectrum of Australasian geosciences, representing industry, government and academia. It is expected there will be dedicated streams for Australian basins, resourcing a sustainable energy challenge, data, innovation and technology, high-quality resources for future generations and developing the future workforce.
- 6 day event9:00 am - 16:30 pm
- Virtual Event
- 3 day event1:00 am - 1:00 am
- The Pullman Cairns International HotelThe Australasian Hydrographic Society’s HydroSpatial2021 Conference will focus on how hydrography will develop in the future, noting the development of ‘digital twinning’ and the emerging name variants for hydrography such as ‘hydrospatial’ or ‘hydrogeomatics’. The conference theme, Hydrography of the Future, morphs two modern yet wide-ranging aspects of the hydrographic surveying profession, and should draw papers from relevant scientific, technological, operational and environmental communities. The aim is to provide delegates with valuable insights, creative ideas and inspiration on how to harness current and future technologies, systems and processes so that they can deal with present challenges and prepare for a more sustainable future.
- 3 day event10:00 am - 17:30 pm
- RAI Amsterdam
Amsterdam NetherlandsAfter powering forward with nearly 80% growth in its third year (1,150+ attendees from 65 nations) in 2019, the LIVE show returns to Amsterdam and co-locates with Amsterdam Drone Week for 2021. The leading pan-European conference and expo focused on commercial drones will convene top UAV experts and buyers from all key vertical markets, from across the globe. 1,500+ attendees and 100+ exhibitors will be part of Amsterdam Drone Week’s total audience of 4,000+ including delegates to the EASA high level European summit. www.expouav.com/europe About Diversified Communications Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 14 industries including technology, food and beverage, healthcare, natural and organic, and business management. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third generation, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.divcom.com.
- 3 day event10:00 am - 10:00 am
- Online and in-person, Toulouse, FranceFIRA is a leading global event series, which this year is focused on the new era of robotics in agriculture and the huge impact it will have on the whole value chain. For the sixth year running, FIRA will be a hybrid in-person/online event, and is expected to attract 3000-plus attendees from around the world, including robot manufacturers, agricultural businesses, producers, investors, suppliers and entrepreneurs.
- 3 day event19:00 pm - 2:30 am
- Colorado Convention Center
Denver, USAGeo Week is where professionals from a wide variety of industries and disciplines come together to advance the digital technologies that help us better understand our world and combines 3 previous event brands—AEC Next, SPAR 3D and ILMF—and 4 other collocated user meetings under one roof to form a SUPER SHOW. It is the learning and networking nexus of the geospatial and built worlds. Commercial 3D technologies, the built environment, and advanced airborne/terrestrial remote sensing solutions are increasingly being integrated to enable efficiencies and improve outcomes. Geo Week is at the forefront of this integration, providing resources and events for professionals in industries including AEC, Asset & Facility Management, Disaster & Emergency Response, Earth Observation & Satellite Applications, Energy & Utilities, Infrastructure & Transportation, Land & Natural Resource Management, Mining & Aggregates, Surveying & Mapping, and Urban Planning/Smart Cities. It will host collocated events from ASPRS, MAPPS, WIPFLI and USIBD. 3,500+ attendees from 6 continents. www.geo-week.com About Diversified Communications Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 14 industries including technology, food and beverage, healthcare, natural and organic, and business management. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third generation, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.divcom.com.
- 3 day event18:00 pm - 18:00 pm
To have your event featured on Spatial Source, please complete our event submission form.