- Metro Aspire Hotel, Sydney
383-389 Bulwara Road Ultimo, Sydney NSW 2007
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
Call for ContributionsProspective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Cartography, GIS and Geoinformation Science are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for AuthorsPlease ensure your submission meets the conference's strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the check list for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers. Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline and Author Information before submitting your paper.
Conference ProceedingsAll submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal IssuesICCGISGS 2020 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Cartography, GIS and Geoinformation Science. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor OpportunitiesThe Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Dental Students’ Attitude towards Problem-Based Learning before and after Implementing 3D Electronic Dental Models Hai Ming Wong, Kuen Wai Ma, Lavender Yu Xin Yang, Yanqi Yang
- A Study on the Power Control of Wind Energy Conversion System Mehdi Nafar, Mohammad Reza Mansouri
- Strategies for E-Waste Management: A Literature Review Linh Thi Truc Doan, Yousef Amer, Sang-Heon Lee, Phan Nguyen Ky Phuc
- Students’ Perceptions of the Use of Social Media in Higher Education in Saudi Arabia Omar Alshehri, Vic Lally
- Algorithm for Path Recognition in-between Tree Rows for Agricultural Wheeled-Mobile Robots Anderson Rocha, Pedro Miguel de Figueiredo Dinis Oliveira Gaspar
- Phytochemical Analysis and Antioxidant Activity of Colocasia esculenta (L.) Leaves Amit Keshav, Alok Sharma, Bidyut Mazumdar
- Opportunities and Optimization of the Our Eyes Initiative as the Strategy for Counter-Terrorism in ASEAN Chastiti Mediafira Wulolo, Tri Legionosuko, Suhirwan, Yusuf
- Identification of Social Responsibility Factors within Mega Construction Projects Ali Alotaibi, Francis Edum-Fotwe, Andrew Price /
- Exploring the Applicability of a Rapid Health Assessment in India Claudia Carbajal, Jija Dutt, Smriti Pahwa, Sumukhi Vaid, Karishma Vats
- Validation of Solar PV Inverter Harmonics Behaviour at Different Power Levels in a Test Network Wilfred Fritz
- Comparison between XGBoost, LightGBM and CatBoost Using a Home Credit Dataset Essam Al Daoud
- Estimating the Traffic Impacts of Green Light Optimal Speed Advisory Systems Using Microsimulation C. B. Masera, M. Imprialou, L. Budd, C. Morton
- Smart Lean Manufacturing in the Context of Industry 4.0: A Case Study M. Ramadan, B. Salah
- Project Management at University: Towards an Evaluation Process around Cooperative Learning J. L. Andrade-Pineda, J.M. León-Blanco, M. Calle, P. L. González-R
- Design and Analysis of Annular Combustion Chamber for a Micro Turbojet Engine Rashid Slaheldinn Elhaj Mohammed
- 2 day event
- Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039593
Geospatial and location-based solutions driving the digital future.The 4.0 Industrial Revolution is opening the door to a new wave of applications for geospatial science to grow its role in business, government and society at large.Asia has been identified as the world’s leading market for geospatial and location intelligence for the next two decades. While China and India can be defined as markets with specific national interests, the ASEAN region breathes diversity and togetherness and a vibrant inter-country free trade environment. The Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) comprises ten countries with a combined population exceeding 650 million and annual GDP of US$ 3.2 trillion; the grouping comprises Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. By 2020, it is believed ASEAN will have the world’s fourth largest economy. Geo Connect Asia in Singapore looks to host their ASEAN and other regional neighbours and build on a vibrant community as new technologies add new application tools to enable the 4.0 Industrial Revolution. The emergence of AI, blockchain, IoT, robotics and UAVs create a new dynamic and platforms for a region well equipped to take on the challenges ahead.
- 2 day event12:30 pm - 20:30 pm
- AMSTERDAM – ZNSTD TAETS ART AND EVENT PARK
1506 PR Amsterdam – Zaandam The NetherlandsBest-known for its futuristic themes, engaging content, and top-level attendees, Geospatial World Forum will be back in Amsterdam this coming 7-9 April 2020. With the theme ‘Transforming Economies in 5G Era – The Geospatial Way’, the 12th edition of the conference will continue to initiate thought-provoking discussions and advocate for technology innovation and practices in the geospatial industry. The conference shall highlight the value of geospatial technology in digital economy and its integration with emerging technologies such as 5G, AI, Autonomous Vehicles, Big Data, Blockchain, Cloud, IoT and LiDAR in various user industries, including digital cities...
THEME‘Transforming Economies in 5G Era – The Geospatial Way’In the emerging digital economy, geospatial is not just about location. It is more about how the information revolution will affect human livelihood and the surrounding environment. With 5G as the backbone, new trends in geospatial technologies such as advancements in data analytics; miniaturization of sensors...
- 3 day event8:00 am - 8:00 am
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Glenelg St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
CONVERGENCE, COLLABORATION AND COMMUNITY – TOWARDS A STRONGER ECONOMYBrisbane will host the Locate Conference in 2020 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre between the 28th and 30th of April. Here we will share from across industry sectors how Geospatial and Location technologies and practices are being used, highlighting the fundamental role they play in the building of our digital economy. We will also explore and facilitate the convergence of the spatial industry and the influence and importance of our industry to broader, non-traditional, industries and the Australian economy. Spatial data and location services now underpin many activities driving us to explore collaborative partnerships with businesses in other sectors, working together to produce a greater whole and to recognize new ways of doing things. Locate20 will also look at how new technology and practices is equipping us to meet the challenges our planet is faced with, how we can learn from our collective experiences and share in new collaborative partnerships that will enhance the ecosystem of the geospatial community and ensure the value of location data to inform and enable good decision making is recognized by the broader community.
- 3 day event
To have your event featured on Spatial Source, please complete our event submission form.