The 2018 Precision Agriculture Expo will take place on March 21 in Crystal Brook, South Australia, and the SPAA are still accepting registrations.
The Society for Precision Agriculture Australia will present their annual expo tomorrow, and welcome local farmers to attend and hear presentations and case studies from industry experts, and the experience of other local farmers in using precision farming techniques.
The one-day program includes:
– The NCEA’s Dr Cheryl McCarthy talking UAVs and surveillance
– Nuffield scholars Jonathan Dyer (Wimmera) & Phil Longmire
– Local precision agriculture farmers’ panel sharing their experiences in
grains, pulses and hay
– Michael Wells from PCT-Ag providing case studies on data
– Environmental & Cropping Technologies Phil Honey tells what new
apps are available for PA
– Learn top tips from leading PA providers & demos of the latest
innovations for agriculture
– All SPAA members invited to the AGM and website launch
Cost of admission is $20 for SPAA members and $50 for non-members. Register to attend this brilliant-sounding conference on SPAA’s website.