Introducing… the 12d International Technical Forum (formerly 12d International Conference)!
12d Solutions received some feedback suggesting that calling their big biennial event a Conference didn’t adequately capture how very technical the sessions are, and just how much information is packed into those three days! So they decided to give it a new name to better describe just how full your brain is going to be by the end of 31st July…join them for the best value 12d learning experience we can offer, in Brisbane, this July!
In addition to the industry talks and presentations by our own team, they will continue the very popular ‘Birds of a Feather’ breakout sessions on Design, Surveying, Three Waters, and 12d Synergy.
Attendees can also check out the exhibition space, featuring suppliers of complementary products such as survey instruments, hardware, and software.
This event will be an invaluable learning and networking experience for users of 12d products and other industry professionals, in all areas of civil design, surveying and construction.
The 12d International Technical Forum offers:
- A great opportunity to increase your 12d Model and 12d Synergy skills
- The ability to interact with the developers of 12d Model and 12d Synergy
- The chance to network with and learn from other 12d Model and 12d Synergy users
- Full Technical Forum Package $800 +GST – includes:
- 3 Full Days of Technical Forum Main Sessions
- Any Technical Forum ‘Birds of a Feather’ Sessions
- All Technical Forum Publications
- Morning/Afternoon Tea Breaks and Lunches
- 12d Polo Shirt and Other Goodies!
- Welcome Event (Add Guest for $95 +GST
- Technical Forum Dinner* (Add Guest for $200 +GST)
*Includes 12d International Innovation Awards 2018 Ceremony
Dates: Sunday 29th, Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st July 2018
Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC) – Boulevard Level, Grey St Section