The Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors (AIMS) has announced that it is offering free membership to all eligible full-time students for the full calendar year 2023.
The development has been made possible through the generosity of sponsor, Mine Survey Plus, a mine surveying firm based in Perth and Kalgoorlie that provides technical staff and solutions for the global mining sector.
The offer is open to all full-time students studying surveying and enrolled at an Australian educational institution in 2022 and/or 2023, and who meet the current AIMS Membership Policy eligibility criteria.
Applicants must first obtain a ‘coupon code’ to be used at the time of the new application or renewal. AIMS will be promoting the code via various educational channels.
Applicants can also contact the AIMS membership coordinator to receive the current coupon code.
Conditions apply, including:
- The offer is available from 1 October 2022 to 1 September 2023.
- Applicable to students enrolled at Australian educational institutions only.
- Applicants must be eligible for AIMS Student Membership at the time of application, according to the current AIMS Membership Policy.
- Eligible applicants will receive free AIMS Student membership for the rest of 2022 and full 2023 year for free, subject to their continuing eligibility in 2023.
- The offer is for all eligible full-time students as new members or renewals.
- Applicants must apply the correct coupon code at the time of application.
- Applicants must submit proof of full-time study at the time of the application/renewal.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.