TSheets has reviewed hundreds of construction apps and released their picks for the 10 best of 2017. Apps cover a range of tasks, from the office to the job site and everywhere in between.
A number of criteria are used to find the best app for the job, including:
- How good they are at solving specific problems for construction workers
- How easy they are to use
- The number of users each app has
- The number of integrations each app has
- The quality of each apps’ customer service
- The previous track record of each app developer
- Their average ratings in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Additional ratings and reviews in the press and on other websites, such as Capterra.
See the winners below, and visit TSheets for their insights into what makes each app the best in their category.