The Be Inspired Awards competition brings together infrastructure professionals and members of academia from around the globe. Its goal is to advance innovation and best practices in design, engineering, construction, operations, and project delivery, and to promote the extraordinary work of organisations that help sustain the world’s infrastructure. This year, the judging panel selected 54 finalists from nominations submitted by organisations across 49 countries.
The winners of the Be Inspired Awards will be announced at The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference, taking place Nov. 4-6, in London, U.K. which carries the theme Next Practices for Advancing BIM.
The Be Inspired Awards finalists for 2014 from across Australia and New Zealand include:
Innovation in Megaprojects:
- QGC Pty Limited – The Journey from Physical Assets to Digital Assets for the Queensland Curtis LNG Project – (Gladstone, Queensland, Australia)
Innovation in Mining and Metals:
- Ausenco – Constancia Project – (Chamaca and Livitaca, Chumbivilcas, Peru)
- Ausenco – Goldstrike – (Eureka County, Nevada, United States)
Innovation in Roads:
- Well-Connected Alliance – The Waterview Connection – (Auckland, New Zealand)
Innovation in Structural Engineering:
- D&H Steel Construction – Westgate Footbridge – (Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand)
Innovation in Utilities and Communications Networks:
- ElectraNet – Bentley Substation Implementation and Integration into ElectraNet SOP – (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
For the full list of Be Inspired Award 2014 Finalists, visit Bentley Systems.