SPAR Point Group, organiser of European LiDAR Mapping Forum (ELMF), has announced a call for papers for the 2014 event, which will take place 8-10 December 2014 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The Call for Papers invites any interested parties to submit abstracts by the deadline of 8 June 2014 using the online submission form.
Papers in the following topical areas are encouraged:
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defence & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Technology Development & Trends
- UAV Sensor Platforms
- Systems Integration
- Civil Infrastructure (e.g. mapping; urban modelling)
- Emergency Services & Disaster Response
- Rural Land and Natural Assets Management (e.g. agriculture, forests, water resources and mining)
- Utility Asset Management
The ELMF Technical Committee will review each abstract and the final program will be announced in September.
Additional information and the abstract submission form can be accessed on the SPAR Point Group website.