The Institute of Navigation’s (ION) Pacific PNT Conference is a global event dedicated to the cooperative development of positioning, navigation and timing technology and applications.
The conference attracts policy and technical leaders from Japan, Singapore, China, South Korea, Australia, the United States and many other countries, who meet to discuss policy updates, receive program status updates and exchange technical information.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics:
- GNSS policy/status
- Polynesian navigation
- Aircraft navigation and surveillance
- Algorithms and methods
- Alternative navigation and signals of opportunity
- Aviation applications of GNSS
- Challenging navigation problems
- Emerging PNT consumer applications
- GNSS-R and GNSS-RO for environmental monitoring
- High-precision GNSS correction and monitoring networks
- Inertial navigation technology and applications
- Interference and spectrum
- Ionosphere monitoring with GNSS
- Natural hazards detection and other remote sensing applications
- Time and frequency distribution
- Space navigation technologies
Substantial discounts are available for early registrations.
The 2024 edition of the International Conference on Geographical Information Systems Theory, Applications and Management (GISTAM 2024) aims to create a meeting point of researchers and practitioners that address new challenges in geo-spatial data sensing, observation, representation, processing, visualization, sharing and managing, in all aspects concerning both ICT as well as management information systems and knowledge-based systems.
The conference welcomes original papers of either practical or theoretical nature, presenting research or applications, of specialised or interdisciplinary nature, addressing any aspect of geographic information systems and technologies, such as:
- Data acquisition and processing
- Remote sensing
- Interaction with spatial-temporal information
- Spatial data mining
- Managing spatial data
- Modelling, representation and visualisation
- GIS and climate change
- Domain applications
The 4th International Symposium on Applied Geoinformatics (ISAG2024), which will take place at the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Wroclaw, Poland, on 9 and 10 May 2024. ISAG2024 is jointly organised by the Department of Geomatics Engineering, Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Türkiye, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Wroclaw, Poland and Technical University of Crete, Chania, Crete, Greece.
The aim of the 4th ISAG is to bring scientists, engineers and industry researchers together to exchange and share their experiences and research results and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in geoinformatics.
Topics to be covered include recent advances in AI, satellite imagery, advanced remote sensing, photogrammetry, image processing, global navigation satellite systems, height systems, terrestrial laser scanning, GIS, smart cities and land management.