123 Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000
The Australian Esri User Conference – Ozri is back!
In its brand-new format, Ozri 2017 returns with a three-city roadshow across the country in three capital cities. The Australian Esri User Conference strives towards bringing together leading industry experts; showcasing innovative, real-world GIS applications; and displaying the latest in GIS technology advancements.
The new one-day conference will be held in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane during August – with some of the world’s leading GIS experts discussing current trends and the latest technology.
Full event details will be announced shortly. Until then, save the date in your calendar, and start planning for Australia’s nation’s premier geospatial conference.
For further event details, please click here.
The Ozri 2017 call for papers is now open.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your story with Australia’s spatial community. All abstracts must be submitted by 9 June.
We’re looking for presenters on:
- Innovative applications of the ArcGIS platform;
- Using apps to increase productivity, collaborate and share insight;
- Sharing maps using Web GIS;
- Applying spatial analysis to gain real-world insight;
- Modern day cartography and next-gen map-making; and,
- Supporting the platform through geodatabase design.
Click here to submit an abstract for Ozri 2017.
Each presenter selected for Ozri 2017 will receive a free, all-access pass to attend the largest event on Australia’s spatial calendar.