Enquiries: Andreea Jeleascu of Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (08) 8402 1885 firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 December 2014: T325481; Regional Flood Mapping – Upper Ovens River. Victorian Department of Environment and Primary Industries.
The Department is seeking responses to this RFT for the provision of regional scale flood mapping for the Upper Ovens River, Morses Creek and Buckland River. Specifically, the project will produce flood mapping for:
- Ovens River – Howards Bridge (Great Alpine Road downstream of Harrietville) to Buckland River confluence (downstream of Porepunkah)
- Morses Creek – Morses Creek West Branch confluence to Ovens River
- Buckland River – South Buffalo Creek confluence to Ovens River
Outputs from this project will meet a range of business requirements. Outputs will be used to:
- Define flood related controls in the Alpine Shire planning schemes.
- Develop flood intelligence products and inform emergency response planning.
- Assist in the preparation of community flood awareness and education products.
- Support the assessment of flood risk for insurance purposes.
Documentation relating to this Tender is available for download from the Victorian Government Tender website located at www.tenders.vic.gov.au.
All enquiries relating to this Tender must be directed to Rebecca Lett using email, Rebecca.Lett@depi.vic.gov.au.
Submissions for Tender 325481 must be lodged electronically at www.tenders.vic.gov.au
16 December 2014: COP026732; Panel Agreement for Provision of Surveying Consultancy Services. City of Playford, SA.
Enquiries: Michael Knowles (08) 8256 0567