24 January: APRA-2014.083; Business Intelligence Solution. Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
The following items are in scope of this RFP:
- Online Services/Presentation Layer
- Data Control
- Data Management
- Integration with existing APRA authentication technologies
Contact: Victor Huang (02) 9210 3495 firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department is seeking the services of a suitably qualified service provider to:
- Conduct annual maintenance checks and related remediation as well as ad hoc break fix activities of all Department owned GPSnet™ Continuously Operating Reference Stations (CORS).
- Provide ongoing storage facilities to house CORS equipment and parts as replacement stock.
- Other supporting services related to ad hoc project activities, additional equipment storage and CORS related equipment preparation services
- Use of a R&D laboratory and supporting R&D services related to CORS, on an ‘as required’ basis.
Documentation relating to this Tender is available for download from the Victorian Government Tender website located at www.tenders.vic.gov.au. All enquiries relating to this Tender must be directed to Gosia Jankowiak on (03) 96379853.
The purpose of this procurement is to identify Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) or Open Source (OS) software to be used as a Software Asset Management (SAM) solution that will enable the provision of timely and efficient software services to aid the day to day operation of Geoscience Australia projects by the Software Asset Team (SAT).
The Procurement is anticipated to involve two (2) stages. The first being an Expression of Interest (EOI), as a scoping activity, seeking potential suppliers interested in providing the SAM solution. Should the Evaluation Team (ET) recommend that procurement be made as a result of the EOI, a second stage will be undertaken, which may take the form of a Prequalified Response through which shortlisted organisations will be chosen to participate as a result of the Stage 1 EOI evaluation.
Notwithstanding the above, Geoscience Australian reserves the right to enter into negotiations with a preferred vendor that the ET has identified as a result of EOI.
Contact: Tony Whitty (02) 6249 9797 email@example.com.
All enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org