Closing 2 May: WS245220; Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Business Change Implementation. Sydney Trains. New South Wales.
Sydney Trains has committed to implement an EAM system as part of the Transport Cluster-wide ERP/EAM Program. A key element of Sydney Trains operations is the Fleet Maintenance Division which maintains over 2,100 rail cars in a number of fleets in eight maintenance facilities in the Sydney and Newcastle metropolitan areas. Sydney Trains is seeking to utilise the skills of an organisation with a track record in improving asset management capability and asset performance aligned to the implementation of EAM systems in a Global Rail organisation. Sydney Trains EAM Program is seeking responses from suitably qualified companies to this Request for Proposal to develop a Concept of Operations and Standard Operating Model, to design and deliver a performance and assurance framework and advanced analytics for Fleet and Network Maintenance.
Contact: Sydney Trains Procurement Support Services, 1300 132 136, email@example.com.
The Provision of Transport Planning & Highway Design Services for APY Main Access Road Upgrade Detailed Design.
Contact: Paul Wingent, +61 (0)8 8343 2112, +61 (0)401 984 391, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing 9 May: CSIRORFT2016004; Atlas of Living Australia (ALA) Scientific Advisor: Spatial Analysis. CSIRO. Australia.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation through this RFT is seeking one or more suitably qualified and experienced tender/s to assist the Atlas of Living Australia and ensure its associated spatial analysis toolsets remain relevant to current research directions.
Contact: Procurement Officer, CSIRORFT20156004@csiro.au.
Closing 9 May: 17393372; Tamaki Estuary Greenways Professional Services. Auckland Council. New Zealand.
Includes Engineering and Research and Technology Based Services; Land and Buildings and Structures and Thoroughfares; and Building and Facility Construction and Maintenance Services.
Contact: Brinder Kandari, +64 (0)9 890 4199, email@example.com.
Closing 9 May: RMS.16.0000002544.0114; Woolgoolga to Ballina, Technical Survey Services. Roads and Maritime Services. New South Wales.
Suitably qualified consultants are invited to tender for the provision of technical survey services. The scope of works includes but is not limited to;
- Quantity measurements and calculations using LiDAR
- Replacement of the Survey Control Network infrastructure
- Supply, installation and maintenance of RTK Base Stations
- Supply, installation, maintenance and management of GPS Vehicle kits
Contact: Kaitlin Reidy, +61 (0)400 484 662, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing 18 May: RPC039244; G3 ICT Strategic Plan Development. Renmark Paringa Council. South Australia.
The Renmark Paringa Council, District Council of Loxton Waikerie and Berri Barmera Council invites quotes from Respondents for the provision of to undertake an Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) Strategic Plan Development.
Contact details at above URL.
Closing 25 May: RFT2MRA00603; MRA Design Review Services Panel 2016. Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority.
The Design Review Services Panel (DRSP) will provide the MRA with independent specialist professional advice to achieve MRA redevelopment objectives. The DRSP’s goal is to:
- promote design and operational excellence through the pursuit of high quality place making, procurement, architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and environmental sustainability;
- ensure the MRA remains responsive to market conditions within its policy and planning;
- assist in the delivery of leading edge outcomes for development applications, design of infrastructure elements, public domain upgrades, sales processes, place plans, structure plans, precinct plans, detailed area plans, master plans and specialised technical issues; and,
- support creativity and design innovation in new development.
Contact details at above URL.