15 May 2014: 0510025019; Data Integrity Project for Network Assets and Real Estate. Sydney Water Corporation.
The EOI seeks to locate an external provider to assist in developing a scope of work to complete the Network and Real Estate assets management program.
Enquiries: Chris Salkovic (02) 8849 6501 firstname.lastname@example.org.
27 May 2014: SWCDOC14/12401; Provision of Asset Management Plans for Selected Water Infrastructure Assets. NSW State Water Corporation.
State Water is seeking the services of a suitably qualified consultant to execute the development of Asset Management plans for each of the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 financial years. These plans will cover selected regulated inland water infrastructure assets. The portfolio of assets covered by this has a total value of $393 million.
The asset plans developed under this engagement are to comply with the requirements of the ISO 55001 Asset Management – Management Systems Standard.
The project will be conducted in the following stages:
- Development of Asset Management Plans based upon current dataset and business rules
- Subsequent to State Water proceeding with nominated projects;
- Subsequent to State Water revising Asset Criticality Data;
- Subsequent to State Water revising Business Rules; and
- Subsequent to State Water determining budgets;
- Provide support for amendments/ revisions of asset plans for 3 months after final version of reports are submitted.
Enquiries: Asset Planner, Muhammed Hameed (02) 8245 2019 / 0408 154 311 email@example.com.