The 2022 SSSI NSW Regional Conference will be held on Thursday 10 November and Friday 11 November 2022 at the Novotel Sydney Central. The theme will be ‘Connections’.
This regular event is an opportunity to learn from and connect with other SSSI members and the broader geospatial community.
The first day will comprise the main conference, with speakers presenting on various topics, followed by the NSW & ACT Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards dinner in the evening.
The second day will be a NSW Spatial Digital Twin workshop, an interactive session that will get ‘under the bonnet,’ looking at data sharing, use cases and more.
The Call for Abstracts will close at midday on Monday, 26 September 2022. Abstract proposals can be submitted online at https://lnkd.in/ek4xS6Bu.
The organisers are seeking papers and presentations on a variety of topics, such as:
- technical innovation, spatial aps, cloud computing, survey innovation, RPAS
- data analytics, crowd sourcing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, data partnerships
- surveying -—land, cadastral, hydrographic, aerial survey, engineering
- 3D, digital engineering, LiDAR, reality meshes, BIM
- mobility, emergency management, spatial digital twins, environment, community, smart cities, utilities, coastal management, climate change
- convergence of space and spatial
Registrations are now open online for the conference, dinner and workshop at https://lnkd.in/eVSxGWeB.
The event’s Principal and Major sponsors are the NSW Department of Customer Services–Spatial Services and TAFE NSW.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.