Nominations are now open for the Survey and Spatial New Zealand (S+SNZ) 2022 awards, which celebrate professional achievement and academic excellence.
The awards also help to promote the work of S+SNZ members and surveyors in general, as well as raising the profile of the profession within New Zealand and overseas.
There are a variety of awards and other recognitions, including:
- McRae Supreme Award for individual effort for the good and benefit of the S+SNZ
- Bogle Award for the Young Professional of the Year
- Technician’s Award for significant contribution to the S+SNZ and the profession
- State Sector Group Award for the highest-placed candidate in the cadastral law examination conducted by the S+SNZ
- Percy Dyett Award for the best land development engineering candidate in the professional entrance examinations
- Maurice Crompton-Smith Award for the best set of projects for a Certificate of Competency
- Cadastral Survey of the Year Award to celebrate excellence in the field of cadastral surveying.
S+SNZ also bestows fellowships, honorary memberships and bequests.
Nominations for the 2022 Awards are open until 30 June 2022, with the exception that nominations for the Cadastral Survey of the Year Award close on 10 June 2022.
Full details are available on the S+SNZ website.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.