Bentley Systems has announced that is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Year in Infrastructure awards.
Bentley’s YII Awards form a significant component of its mammoth annual Year in Infrastructure conference, with the 2020 event to be held over October 12-15 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
As always, the awards are judged by an independent panel of experts across a range of categories, and seek to recognise ‘digital innovations that improve project delivery and/or asset performance’.
All nominations receive a write-up in Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbook, with three finalists from each category winning a free trip to the main event in Vancouver.
Categories for the 2020 event are:
- 4D Digital Construction
- Buildings and Campuses
- Digital Cities
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Land and Site Development
- Mining and Offshore Engineering
- Power Generation
- Project Delivery
- Rail and Transit
- Reality Modeling
- Roads and Highways
- Road and Rail Asset Performance
- Structural Engineering
- Utilities and Communications
- Utilities and Industrial Asset Performance
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Networks
Beyond these, the organisers have announced three Special Recognition awards for projects representing:
- Advancements in Digital Twins for Project Delivery (Project Digital Twins)
- Advancements in Digital Twins for Asset Performance (Performance Digital Twins)
- Advancements in Sustainability and Resilience
What have you got to lose? Get cracking!
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your mailbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.