The new Trimble TSC3 data controller is the latest groundbreaking handheld field computing solution that streamlines the flow of daily surveying work and the number of peripheral devices which surveyors need in the field. It allows add images to surveys easily with the integrated camera and automatic geotagging with the internal GPS for easy identification.
A Powerful Engine For Driving Trimble Access Field Software
The latest in a trusted line of field controllers, the Trimble TSC3 controller is designed for the surveyor's workflows. It performs Trimble Access software operations fast and delivers ample power to run third-party applications on the Windows® platform.
Make Pictures An Essential Part Of Your Workflow
With an in-built 5 MP Autofocus camera, you can take digital photographs of your job site right from the controller and images are automatically geotagged for easy identification.
Easily record the qualitative information that survey data alone can miss, such as site conditions or work progress. The benefits of including images as part of your workflow are almost limitless: from easy data handover to in-field quality assurance.
Communications That Bridge Field And Office
The TSC3 controller enables wireless Internet connectivity through an internal GSM/GPRS modem. This allows real-time synchronisation of field and office data files with Trimble AccessSync software, any time and anywhere. Data collection, processing, analysis, and delivery are faster and more efficient. Connection with the local VRS network is also enabled by the internal GPRS modem
For All Surveying Applications
The rugged TSC3 is purpose-built to make both Integrated Surveying and Spatial Imaging jobs easier, more efficient and more flexible :
- QWERTY or ABC alphanumeric keypad for quick and easy data entry
- Large and bright high resolution LCD touchscreen makes survey field work more efficient
- An internal compass allows you to receive direction cues even when you are stationary or moving backwards.
- The integrated GPS enables you to employ GPS Search on a conventional survey without an external GPS receiver. You can also navigate and find control points and other assets quickly.
- Bluetooth wireless technology eliminates cables in surveying systems. An internal 2.4 GHz radio option is also ideal for controlling Trimble robotic systems.
Find out more about the new Trimble TSC3 today. Visit www.trimble.com/tsc3 or contact your local Trimble distributor in the region :