The newest version of professional survey and civil software LISCAD has been released. Software developer Listech releasesd the beta version of LISCAD 11.3 at the HxGN conference on 4th June 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
LISCAD survey and civil software is currently used by professionals in over 100 countries for its capabilities in geodetic computations, least squares adjustments, 2D/3D transformations, volumes, background images, 3D visualisations, profiles, design capability, real time total station/GNSS surveying and setout.
The latest version includes various enhancements to support all Australian e-Plan jurisdictions.
Other new features of LISCAD 11.3 include:
- Leica Captivate
- Grade and Aspect Display
- 3D Colour Banding for Elevation, Grade and Aspect
- Point Cloud Colour enhanced
- Averaging of Points
- Join Lines by Trace to easily combine contiguous lines into a single object
- Photo Flags
- Best Fit Circle with optional radius entry
- Google KML exchange now Transformation capable
- AutoCAD 2015 Exchange
- Nikon Nivo