Bentley Systems has announced the line-up of guest speakers keynoting at its Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference, being held October 29-31 at the Hilton London Metropole, in the UK.
These thought leaders in the community of infrastructure professionals will be part of an agenda featuring presentations and interactive sessions that will explore the intersection of technology and business drivers.
They will present before a global gathering of leading executives from infrastructure organisations and more than 100 journalists from top industry and business publications around the world. Registration is open to all management-level executives in architectural, engineering, and construction firms, owner-operators, and government organisations responsible for the design, delivery, or operations of infrastructure.
The Year in Infrastructure 2013 guest keynoters include:
- Sir John Armitt, Chairman of the Olympic Delivery Authority for London 2012 and Chairman of National Express
- Andrew Wolstenholme, OBE, CEO of Crossrail Ltd.
- Peter Hansford, Chief Construction Advisor to the UK government
- Pedro Miranda, Corporate VP, Siemens AG, and Head of the Global Center of Competence Cities
The Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference will also feature:
- Industry-specific Breakout Tracks –
- The Innovations for Buildings Summit
- The International Rail and Transit Summit
- The Project Delivery Summit
- The Power Delivery Summit
- The Asset Performance Management Summit
- The CIO Workshop – an invitation-only workshop for CIOs and business executives focused on the asset information management needs of infrastructure owner-operators
- The Be Inspired Awards – project presentations by the finalists of the prestigious 2013 Be Inspired Awards program for outstanding achievement in infrastructure design, delivery, and operations, culminating in the announcement of the winners at the awards banquet
“Building Information Modeling (BIM) is not only transforming infrastructure project delivery, but also empowering improved project and infrastructure asset performance around the world,” said Bentley Vice President Chris Barron. “The Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference is the perfect forum to learn from those organisations and thought leaders who are leveraging BIM for a whole new level of benefits over the AECO lifecycle. And London is the perfect spot for the conference – it’s at the vanguard of BIM practice. If you are looking to get more out of BIM, The Year in Infrastructure Conference is the place to be!”
To register for and/or learn more about The Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference, go to www.bentley.com/YII2013London.