Bentley has announced a Sydney-based event that will provide an opportunity to learn about Bentley’s latest innovations and technology for infrastructure professionals, and to engage your peers for interactive discussions for next practices in project delivery.
CONNECTION Sydney is geared for executives and professionals in architecture, engineering, construction, and operations of infrastructure. You will hear from Greg Bentley, CEO of Bentley Systems and have the opportunity to attend industry specific forums and application seminars.
Keynote and sessions include:
- Keynote: Introduction to the CONNECT Edition – Greg Bentley, CEO, Bentley Systems
- Learn how the CONNECT Edition will usher in a new paradigm for infrastructure project delivery
- Discover how to transform your project delivery. No matter what your role on a design or building project and no matter how large or small your project, hear first-hand how you will increase your individual productivity and simplify project-wide collaboration for all project participants. With improved project execution, you will increase your ability to deliver the best performing buildings, bridges, roads power plants, utility networks, mines, and other infrastructure projects on time, on budget, and with less risk.
- The CONNECT Edition is Bentley’s next generation of infrastructure software, and will establish a new paradigm for Project Delivery. Hear about the CONNECT Edition innovations for MicroStation, ProjectWise and Navigator. Hear how these innovations leverage the latest technology enablers, including cloud services, touch, mobile, and more.
- Presentations on the CONNECT Editions of MicroStation, Navigator, Bentley Apps, and ProjectWise
- Industry forums for Transportation and Utilities
- Application seminars for OpenRoads, AECOsim and Structural
For more information and registration, visit the Bentley CONNECTION Event Sydney webpage.
Name: Bentley CONNECTION Event Sydney
Date: 10 March 2015
Venue: Parkroyal Darling Harbour
Address: 150 Day Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000