Enterprise GIS platform LatLonGO has released version 3.1 with added support for smart phones. LatLonGO provides a platform for users to view and create enterprise spatial and attribute data both in the field and in the office, using HERE Maps or a special customer base map.
With accessibility both online and offline, LatLonGO enables field crews to process information in all work environments without compromising enterprise asset information directly.
LatLonGO has been researched and developed by we-do-IT, a global provider of quality geospatial IT solutions. The product has been implemented at two major Australian utilities and sold internationally to electricity, gas and telecommunication customers totalling 3.2m connection points.
LatLonGO won the 2014/15 Asia Pacific Spatial Excellence Award (APSEA) in the Export Award category. The APSEA Judging panel commended the work of LatLonGO, by saying “LatLonGO’s acceptance in the international marketplace and its deep integration with leading business management software SAP provides a clear demonstration that locally developed spatial solutions can take their place in the world.”
The new features of LatLonGo version 3.1 include:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung S6 and Samsung Note 4 Support
- Desktop/Mobile SAP integration
- Upgrade to HERE SDK Premium 3.0
- Search now includes Internals/Schematic world
- Improved GPS follow functionality
- Redline Tracking and Undo
- Editing of Redlines note text
- Measurement sharing
- Internals/Schematics sharing
- Attributes information available for GeoRSS events
- Improved Help
- cableScout Cable Management Support
- Smallworld™ GIS Physical Network Inventory (PNI) support
- Additional improvements
For further information or to download the newest version of LatLonGO, click here.