This coming Tuesday marks the last opportunity for users of 12d Model or 12d Synergy to claim a stake at AU$15,000 in awards and prizes. The 12d International Innovation Awards close this Tuesday 31 May 2016 and can be made online through the 12d website.
The 12d International Conference coincides with the awards night with AU$15,000 awards and prizes up for the taking for inspired thinking and innovative solutions in civil engineering, surveying and data management. Entry is open to both individuals and organisations using 12d products in the categories of Design & Visualisation, Survey & Construction, Drainage, Sewer & Utilities, Customisation, 12d Synergy, and an overall winner who will claim a bonus $3,000.
The prize pool is as follows:
- Overall Winner: $3,000, the Innovation Winner Trophy and a Full Conference Package for the 12d International Conference 2016 (including Conference Dinner), plus a $A1,500 +GST training package.
- Design & Visualisation Winner: $1,000 and $1,000 in Training, as well as a trophy.
- Survey & Construction Winner: $1,000 and $1,000 in Training, as well as a trophy.
- Drainage, Sewer & Utilities Winner: $1,000 and $1,000 in Training, as well as a trophy.
- Customisation Winner: $1,000 and $1,000 in Training, as well as a trophy.
- 12d Synergy Winner: $1,000 and $1,000 in Training, as well as a trophy.
There will also be Highly Commended prizes for each category, and for entries from organisations fitting the categories ‘Small’, ‘Medium’, ‘Large’ and ‘Government’.
Make your entry here by Tuesday 31 May 2016 11pm AEST.
The 12D International Conference
Surveying, civil and water engineering software 12d Model turns twenty five this year and to celebrate the 12d Silver Jubilee Conference 2016 is being held in Brisbane over three days this July. The conference will take place from Sunday 24- Tuesday 26 July 2016 in the Grey Street section of the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and registration is now open.
The 12d International Conference we will highlight the possibilities of the newly released 12d Model 12, as well as 12d Synergy. As with last year’s event, which was also in Brisbane, there will again be breakout sessions on design, surveying, water and drainage, and 12d Synergy.
Name: The 12d International Conference
Date: 24-26 July 2016
Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Address: Gray Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Cost (including GST): AU$720 for full conference, $270 for single day
Event Website: http://bit.ly/1TmZI3A