The organisers of GITA 2012 invite you to participate in the Conference as a presenter through the delivery of a relevant presentation or abstract. With a particular desire for presentations that will extend, challenge and stimulate delegates at this important congress.
Why should you consider presenting at the GITA 17th Annual Geospatial Solutions Conference?
It’s an opportunity to share and showcase your organisation’s good practice or research with others in the field; to create networks and communities of practice with other people interested in the same topic or issue; and to let others outside your own institution/local area know your interest and/or strengths (you may have been invited to become involved in external projects).
The theme of this year conference is “From Fundamentals to the Future – Managing Assets Spatially” and will be carried across the following 11 streams:
1. Asset Systems
2. Smart Metering / Smart Grid
3. SCADA and Loss Detection systems
4. Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
5. Integration of Geospatial with major business systems
6. Mobility devices and applications
7. Data Management
8. Infrastructure Building Information Management (BIM) to GIS
9. Remote Sensing applications
10. Research and Development in geospatial technologies
11. Integrating Data for Utility Emergency Response and Crisis Management
GITA 2012 will run from the 6-8 August 2012 at the Sofitel in Melbourne.
For more information on submitting an abstract, visit http://www.gita12.org.au/pages/abstract-submission.php