Nominations for the 2022 NSW Excellence in Surveying and Spatial Information (EISSI) awards close on 29 June 2022.
Now in their 24th year, the awards recognise the achievements of organisations and individuals who are engaged in the surveying and spatial information profession across NSW.
The EISSI awards are presented each year by the Institution of Surveyors NSW and the Association of Consulting Surveyors NSW. The aim is to:
- Recognise and acknowledge excellence in the surveying and spatial information industry.
- Celebrate excellence before an audience of industry peers.
- Encourage activities which create a stronger, larger and more relevant industry.
- Embrace the achievements of the industry and its related industries and professions.
- See the industry grow and mature through its achievements in innovation, business and project management
The award winners will receive a framed certificate and have the opportunity to win the Sir Thomas Mitchell Award for the most outstanding project.
The black-tie awards ceremony will be held on 13 August 2022 at Doltone House in Hyde Park, Sydney.
Full details are available on the EISSI website.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.