The power of a tablet, laptop and survey-rugged design in one device.
The Trimble® TSC7 controller with Trimble Access™ 2018 software redefine the next generation of field productivity. Designed from customer feedback, this powerful combination of hardware and software unleashes a competitive advantage for how you survey in the field.
What Makes the TSC7 controller so unique?
The modern 7-inch screen and memory make the TSC7 the must-have controller for survey fieldwork and scanning. Faster and more powerful than its predecessors, the TSC7 delivers better productivity and efficiency. With the power and flexibility of Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro and Trimble Access software, sharing files and synchronizing data between field and office surveyors is easier than ever before.
The TSC7 with Access software makes quick work of large projects and handles 3D data visualization and manipulation with ease. Its comprehensive connectivity options, two cameras, and a 7″ screen make it easy to multitask; you can send and receive emails, access the Internet, and hold face-to-face discussions via apps such as Skype, all while in the field.
Check out the TSC7 key features:
- Seven-inch multi-touch screen for finger or stylus
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro operating system
- Intel Pentium processor with 8 GB RAM/64 GB storage
- Military-spec rugged design, exceptional ergonomics
- Backlit keypad, customizable button commands
- 8 MP rear- and 2 MP front-facing cameras
- Hot-swappable batteries with LED indicators
- Flexible user-interchangeable modules
- Optimized for Trimble Access 2017 and 2018