The Institute of Navigation’s (ION) Pacific PNT Conference is a global event dedicated to the cooperative development of positioning, navigation and timing technology and applications.
The conference attracts policy and technical leaders from Japan, Singapore, China, South Korea, Australia, the United States and many other countries, who meet to discuss policy updates, receive program status updates and exchange technical information.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics:
- GNSS policy/status
- Polynesian navigation
- Aircraft navigation and surveillance
- Algorithms and methods
- Alternative navigation and signals of opportunity
- Aviation applications of GNSS
- Challenging navigation problems
- Emerging PNT consumer applications
- GNSS-R and GNSS-RO for environmental monitoring
- High-precision GNSS correction and monitoring networks
- Inertial navigation technology and applications
- Interference and spectrum
- Ionosphere monitoring with GNSS
- Natural hazards detection and other remote sensing applications
- Time and frequency distribution
- Space navigation technologies
Substantial discounts are available for early registrations.