The ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015, which will be held in the South of France, is a collection of established conferences & workshops as well as emerging events, including:
- Silvilaser (Lidar applications for assessing forest ecosystems)
- Laserscanning (Point cloud acquisition and processing)
- CMRT(Object extraction for 3D city models, road databases and traffic monitoring)
- ISA (Image Sequence Analysis for object and change detection)
- ISSDQ (Geospatial Data quality)
- Gi4DM(Geoinformation fo disaster management)
- Geo-Hyper (Hyperspectral geospatial imagery and processing)
- Geo-VIS (Cognition and decision-making challenges about hybrid visualizations)
- Geo-BigData (Managing, Processing, and Rendering Remotely-Sensed Big Geospatial Data)
- Geo-UAV (UAVs for geospatial data collection)
- RSDI (Remote Sensing Data Infrastructures for land applications services)
The call for papers for the above events is open, but the submission deadline is
15 April 2015 for all events but Silvilaser, which has already closed.
UPDATE: Deadlines for submitting abstracts and full-papers to the ISPRS Geospatial Week’15 have been postponed to Thursday 30 April 2015 for most of the events. More details on ISPRS GW’15 website and on the event-specific websites.
The ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015 will be held September 28 to October 3, at various venues in La Grande Motte, Montpellier, France.
Further information and specific calls for papers can be found on the ISPRS Geospatial Week website.