80 Kingsford Smith Dr
This Pix4Dmapper Essentials workshop will introduce you to critical Pix4Dmapper workflows. You will learn best practices for capturing RGB images and creating, managing, analyzing, and sharing 2D and 3D representations of reality. A series of hands-on exercises will demonstrate how to work effectively with the Pix4Dmapper solution.
By registering for this workshop you are eligible to receive a 50% discount on the Pix4D Certification exam.
Public: beginners with Pix4Dmapper.
Content: we will cover topics of basic to intermediate level.
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models.
- Acquire accurate measurements.
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders.
Doors to the venue open at 8:30 AM.
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Collect ground control points
- Plan a drone flight with Pix4Dcapture
- Verify the quality of the calibration
- Launch Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Open a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Georeference with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor
- Calibrate the images
- Georeference with the rayCloud
- Generate the dense point cloud
- Edit the dense point cloud
- Generate the orthomosaic
- Edit the orthomosaic
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Cloud
- Create a custom Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Share Pix4Dmapper Desktop deliverables
- Share Pix4Dmapper Cloud deliverables