17 Antares Pl
Rosedale, Auckland 0632
This Pix4Dmapper Essentials workshop will introduce you to critical Pix4Dmapper workflows. You will learn best practices for capturing RGB images and creating, managing, analyzing, and sharing 2D and 3D representations of reality. A series of hands-on exercises will demonstrate how to work effectively with the Pix4Dmapper solution.
Public: beginners with Pix4Dmapper.
Content: we will cover topics of basic to intermediate level.
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models.
- Acquire accurate measurements.
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders.
- Launch Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Open a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Georeference with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor
- Calibrate the camera
- Georeference with the rayCloud
- Generate the dense point cloud
- Edit the dense point cloud
- Generate the orthomosaic
- Edit the orthomosaic
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Cloud
- Create a custom Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Share Pix4Dmapper Desktop deliverables
- Share Pix4Dmapper Cloud deliverables
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Introduction to Pix4Dcapture
- Introduction to capturing RGB images
- Introduction to collecting ground control points
- Introduction to checkpoints
- Analyze Pix4Dmapper’s Quality Check Table