Join us at The Smart Mining Conference to hear from industry leaders in mining, energy and technology, to see how they have created Australia’s best applications and solutions; pushing us to continue to lead the way.
Technology is changing our extractive industries resulting in societal benefits. This unique program blends development processes, opportunities, deployments and best practice, as seen through the lens of the resources sector.
During the conference, AIIA will launch its latest research into Digital Mining & Digital Oilfield. Our Keynote Speaker for this event is Mary Hackett, CEO for Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE).
The technical program, chaired by Steve Lechowicz (Santos Predictive Analytics Lead) provides:
- Leading industry views on technology – direct from resources, energy and METS organisations
- Views from the renewables sector
- Best practice in user interface and personnel considerations
- Advanced technology to aid collaboration
- Project management for advanced analytics programs
- Product scalability
- IoT in resources
- Technology in copper projects.
The day starts with Dan Levy (More Space for Light) hosting an over-coffee masterclass on digital strategy, and culminating with the Smart Data Challenge where three teams will pitch their product development concepts to an expert panel.
Secure your tickets today.