1201 S Figueroa Street
The 27th ITS World Congress in Los Angeles, CA, October 4-8, 2020 will explore “The New Age of Mobility”.
The recent explosion of new technologies and new forms of mobility are transforming the future of transportation. At a time in which we are focused on moving people, data and freight, how will we prepare for a future that is increasingly more connected, automated, shared and electric? The technologies that make our roads safer will also reduce congestion and greenhouse gas emissions, and move us closer to a future of seamless mobility — one that is safer, greener and smarter.
10,000+ Participants | 300+ Exhibitors | 20+ Technical Tours and Demonstrations
ITS Australia are major exhibitors in Los Angeles!
Co-Exhibit on the ITS Australia Pavilion and secure your spot at the World Congress
Co-Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available with ITS Australia in Los Angeles
Pavilion Early Bird ‘Design-Phase’ rates available
ITS Australia Stand #1027
More info: Janette Sofronidis, Event Manager ITS Australia
Email your expression of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a co-exhibitor on a major pavilion is the best way to get noticed at this major global event – providing high visibility in the exhibition for your transport technology solutions. Leverage this opportunity to be part of the ITS Australia Pavilion and generate new business leads across Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific. Alternatively, consider sponsorship of ITS Australia hosted social networking functions – a great way to associate a positive and socially engaging experience with your brand.
Exhibitor List and Expo Floor Plan
- 10,000+ visitors through the Expo Hall
- On the ITS Australia Pavilion you get: your own display space, logo branding, monitor display, own lockable storage, ample bench-top space for equipment displays, and meeting spaces
- Complimentary exhibitor registration
- Access to official World Congress Media Partners
- Multiple website listings
- Official World Congress online Exhibitor Profile
- Global brand and media engagement
- ITS Australia VIP Reception guest invitations
- Professional Project Management done for you by ITS Australia!
ITS Australia is working to provide opportunities for you in Los Angeles:
- A large contingent of Australian transport technology professionals expected to attend, present in the program, network and do business.
- Large Australian Pavilion hosted by ITS Australia stand #1027 – featuring leading industry co-exhibitors showcasing new technologies.
- VIP Reception hosted by ITS Australia at a premium venue in Downtown LA with stunning views over the famous city skyline – invitation only.
- On-Stand Drinks Networking Function – casual drinks and canapes on the ITS Australia Pavilion to network and socialise.
- ITS Australia hosted webinars before and after the congress.
- All ITS Australia member logos on full display in the Expo Hall.
- Leading Australian transport technology innovations being presented in the scientific program across multiple sessions.
- ITS Australia hold several positions on both the ITS World Congress and the ITS Asia Pacific Boards of Directors providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making to support the particular needs of the Australian industry.