MaaS offers the potential to drastically improve customer choices, reduce travel costs, increase network capacity and transport sustainability while improving social and environmental outcomes.
From a concept that excited the industry to consider how we might rethink transport to a real world offering that is providing a new way to plan, book and pay for transport.
Mobility 2020 will be a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE.
Australia’s leaders in ITS Mobility and MaaS will bring together experts from industry, government and academia to learn and share ideas about the impact of COVID-19 on our industry and communities. Transportation, freight and logistics, and the transport and technology sector widely have been both massively impacted and deliver essential services. How are organisations and individuals adapting and learning through this crisis?
We will also look at behavioural change, how people are likely to work and study post the covid pandemic, what will be the impact on fare revenue and fare sharing, what are the new sets of challenges MaaS is trying to solve. Join online as key organisations will share covid success stories and how they are pivoting from the pandemic experience.
Now more than ever it is important to stay connected with industry, government and academia to maintain vital connections during a time where our industry is both working at the front lines and continuing to deliver on their existing important roles. Sharing information about what industry is doing and how we are preparing for the future has never been more important.
Wednesday 2 – Thursday 3 September 2020: Virtual sessions, keynote speaker interviews, presentations and panel discussions, live interactive Q&A sessions, polls and surveys.
Full program and speaker line-up to be announced.
Sessions will be broken down and spread over 2 days – allowing you time to connect interact with attendees and presenters via the event platform.
We are working with a group of industry experts to design a program that is both substantive and exciting, if you are interested to be a speaker or contribute to an interactive panel discussion, you are encouraged to email your expression of interest to ITS Australia and include:
- Proposed Speaker: Name, Job Title, Organisation
- Proposed presentation title
- Brief paragraph of presentation focus (max 200 words)
Email to: email@example.com
The 27th ITS World Congress in Los Angeles, CA, October 4-8, 2020 will explore “The New Age of Mobility”.
The recent explosion of new technologies and new forms of mobility are transforming the future of transportation. At a time in which we are focused on moving people, data and freight, how will we prepare for a future that is increasingly more connected, automated, shared and electric? The technologies that make our roads safer will also reduce congestion and greenhouse gas emissions, and move us closer to a future of seamless mobility — one that is safer, greener and smarter.
10,000+ Participants | 300+ Exhibitors | 20+ Technical Tours and Demonstrations
ITS Australia are major exhibitors in Los Angeles!
Co-Exhibit on the ITS Australia Pavilion and secure your spot at the World Congress
Co-Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available with ITS Australia in Los Angeles
Pavilion Early Bird ‘Design-Phase’ rates available
ITS Australia Stand #1027
More info: Janette Sofronidis, Event Manager ITS Australia
Email your expression of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a co-exhibitor on a major pavilion is the best way to get noticed at this major global event – providing high visibility in the exhibition for your transport technology solutions. Leverage this opportunity to be part of the ITS Australia Pavilion and generate new business leads across Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific. Alternatively, consider sponsorship of ITS Australia hosted social networking functions – a great way to associate a positive and socially engaging experience with your brand.
Exhibitor List and Expo Floor Plan
- 10,000+ visitors through the Expo Hall
- On the ITS Australia Pavilion you get: your own display space, logo branding, monitor display, own lockable storage, ample bench-top space for equipment displays, and meeting spaces
- Complimentary exhibitor registration
- Access to official World Congress Media Partners
- Multiple website listings
- Official World Congress online Exhibitor Profile
- Global brand and media engagement
- ITS Australia VIP Reception guest invitations
- Professional Project Management done for you by ITS Australia!
ITS Australia is working to provide opportunities for you in Los Angeles:
- A large contingent of Australian transport technology professionals expected to attend, present in the program, network and do business.
- Large Australian Pavilion hosted by ITS Australia stand #1027 – featuring leading industry co-exhibitors showcasing new technologies.
- VIP Reception hosted by ITS Australia at a premium venue in Downtown LA with stunning views over the famous city skyline – invitation only.
- On-Stand Drinks Networking Function – casual drinks and canapes on the ITS Australia Pavilion to network and socialise.
- ITS Australia hosted webinars before and after the congress.
- All ITS Australia member logos on full display in the Expo Hall.
- Leading Australian transport technology innovations being presented in the scientific program across multiple sessions.
- ITS Australia hold several positions on both the ITS World Congress and the ITS Asia Pacific Boards of Directors providing opportunity to influence discussion and decision-making to support the particular needs of the Australian industry.
The 17th ITS Asia Pacific Forum has been postponed to April 2021 and is being hosted in Brisbane by ITS Australia at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The 4 day forum will include a strong industry program including tours and demonstrations, an exhibition, as well as an exciting social program. The 2020 ITS APAC Forum Theme of “ITS Innovation Creating Liveable Communities” will demonstrate Australia’s new initiatives and adapted learnings from the advances of our neighbouring mega cities. Key topics to be covered included MaaS (Mobility as a Service), Autonomous Vehicles, Data Analytics and network development.
Brisbane is a multicultural and dynamic city with first class facilities that is conveniently accessible to the APAC region. ITS Australia has no doubts that Brisbane will ensure the 17th Asia Pacific Forum will be a highlight in the ITS Calendars and that visitors from the APAC region will experience a great range of smart technology initiatives and receive a very warm welcome.