Bentley, creator of MicroStation software, is hosting seminars in Sydney and Perth under the theme of “3D GIS for Infrastructure.”
3D data will soon be critical, in both CAD and GIS environments, for the design, planning, and management of intelligent cities, campuses, and other infrastructure.
Bentley supports the entire mapping workflow from data capture to presentation, analysis, publishing, printing, and plotting, with solutions that extend from the desktop to the Web and into the field.
During the seminars, you will learn how Bentley addresses all of the various aspects of 3D GIS for infrastructure.
- Newcastle City Council: 3D City Modelling – Deconstructing the Surface and Sub-Surface Environment
- Department of Transport, Western Australia: 3D Modelling – Helping to Get the Message Across
- Midland Survey/Warren King Group: The Creation of 3D Infrastructure Models Directly from Survey Data
- NSW Land & Property: Microstation and LiDAR, 3D Simulation and Feature Extraction
- AAM: An Intelligent Tool Kit For Rapid 3D Model Capture – City of Sydney Case Study
- Bentley's Global Solution Executive for GIS: The Benefits of Bentley's 3D GIS for Infrastructure Solution
The seminars will run on November 2 in Perth, at Fraser’s Restaurant, and on November 3 in Sydney, the Museum of Contemporary Art.
More information, including the agendas and registration details, can be found here.
UPDATE: Perth event is sold out, but Sydney is still available.