Safe Software has announced that the FME World Tour 2013 will be coming to several cities across Australia.
The World Tour aims to:
- Learn how the new capabilities in FME 2013 can help your workflows
- Build your FME skills through how-to and best practice sessions
- Get tips and practical new ideas via presentations from FME users
- Receive technical assistance from FME Certified Professionals
- Network with FME users from other organisations
The events will include an overview of FME for people who are new to the technology, and also review the latest capabilities of FME 2013. The events have a mixture of technical and non-technical delegates so will look at the capabilities from both angles, through both technical demos and case studies.
So, no matter whether you are a manager or a technical GIS user, an IT administrator or a private consultant, there will be plenty to maintain your interest.
The events will be held in the following cities:
- April 15th – Canberra Convention Centre – In conjunction with SSSC 2013 http://www.sssc2013.org/agenda
- May 7th – Sydney, Four Points by Sheraton Darling Harbour – Featuring a web feed to Safe Software co-founders Don Murray and Dale Lutz, direct from Vancouver
- May 9th – Brisbane, Sofitel Brisbane Central
- May 10th – Melbourne, The Sebel Albert Park
- May 14th – Perth, Hyatt Regency
Discounted room rates have been arranged at certain venues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
A registration fee of $99 (inc GST) will be charged for the above events.
Interested in presenting? The call for presenters is still open – contact email@example.com if you’d like to apply.
Click here [pdf] to view an outline agenda.