Does the idea of integrating Space into your organisation seem far-fetched; a distant, science-fiction fantasy? Does using satellite data to boost industry capacity seem the sole preserve of futurists and dreamers?
As it turns out, the future is closer than you think, in fact, it is here now.
The Australian space industry backed federally by a recent infusion of $41 million through the Australian Space Agency and poised to grow from its current $3.59 Billion valuation to $10-12 billion by 2030.
With innovations such as nano-satellites, launch facilities and reusable vehicles in the works, the focus is now around what the commercial opportunities look like and how best to tailor these to the needs of the larger Australian economy.
As start-ups, VC funds, government organisations, defence contractors and industry users find their place in this puzzle, what direction must Australia’s space industry take from here?
Addressing this question, we bring to you Australia’s inaugural Space Commercialisation Summit taking place on the 27-28 November in Sydney.
By bridging multiple industry perspectives, this is your opportunity to influence the trajectory of the Australian space industry as well as learn about best-in-class use cases and technologies that propose to revolutionize traditional business as we know it. Hear from international and local industry leaders such as:
• Jason Crusan, Director-Advanced Exploration Systems Division, NASA
• Elia Montanari, ESA Business Applications Management and Marketing Lead, European Space Agency
• Anntonette Dailey, Executive Director-Coordination and Communication, Australian Space Agency
• Professor Anna Moore, Director- Advanced Instrumental Technology Centre, Australian National University
• Flavia Tata Nardini, CEO, Fleet Space
• Wing Commander Steven Henry, Deputy Director- Observation of Space, Royal Australian Air
• James Gilmour, Director, Gilmour Space Technologies
• Air Vice Marshal Neil Hart (retd.), Strategic Defence Advisor-AIR, Queensland Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
Why Attend The Space Commercialisation Summit 2018?
• Leading industry case studies to show you the myriad uses of space technology
• Hear from key players in the space industry and parallel industries on the past, present and future of the use of space tech in businesses
• Learn about uses of space technology for applications such as data processing and visualisation, IoT and satellite imaging for use in agriculture, smart cities, mining and more
Reserve your place today to get involved in fuelling the Australian space industry through capability & infrastructure development. Industry partnerships and funding!