1 St Georges Terrace PERTH WA 6832
Relax and let FME take the stress out of complex integration
1Spatial, the global geospatial software and solutions company, is hosting a series of events as part of the 2020 FME World Tour.
Is bad data giving you a headache? Register to let us detoxify your data problems. Whether you’re a newbie, just discovering the power of FME, or an expert and hungry for new functionality, these fun events should be in your calendar!
Breathe in and feel the power of FME flow through you. FME experts, will share the latest FME updates, best practices and customer stories to give you a renewed peace of mind when facing data challenges. Our own FME Certified experts will also be on hand throughout the day to assist with any data challenges you may have.
Each event will include technical presentations, interactive sessions and customer case studies for both new and existing users. You’ll hear the latest news in data integration and there will be plenty of opportunities to network with like-minded professionals and exchange thoughts on making your data smarter.
1Spatial is a leading Platinum Authorised Partner of Safe Software and an FME reseller.
5 reasons to attend:
- Learn about FME’s new capabilities for 2020
- Build your FME skills through interactive group activities and in discussion with our FME Certified Professionals
- Hear how other organisations are innovating with FME and 1Spatial to drive better business decisions
- Improve return on investment with in-depth technical demonstrations that showcase how to adapt your existing FME processes
- Network with existing FME users or other people attending who just want to find out more! Visit our FME Doctor surgery to explain a specific data challenge you might have in detail and get advice and a prescription!
Want to present?
If you’d like to share your FME experience with other event attendees, let us know. Our call for presentations is now open. Simply send an abstract of your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
For more information please contact us on email@example.com
Please note that a registration fee applies to any current FME resellers wishing to attend our events in Australia.