South Brisbane QLD 4101
Our 12d International Technical Forum 2020 will be held from 2-4 August 2020; we’re already excited! We’ll be back at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC), but we’ve officially ‘outgrown’ the Boulevard Level with our sold-out 2018 event, so we’ve moved the 2020 event to the Plaza Level.
In addition to the industry talks and presentations by our own team, we will continue the very popular ‘Birds of a Feather’ breakout sessions on Design, Surveying, Three Waters, and 12d Synergy.
This event will be an invaluable learning and networking experience for users of 12d products and other industry professionals, in all areas of civil design, surveying and construction. The accompanying 12d International Innovation Awards will be presented at the Technical Forum Dinner on Monday 3rd August 2020.The 12d International Technical Forum offers:
- A great opportunity to increase your 12d Model and 12d Synergy skills
- The ability to interact with the developers of 12d Model and 12d Synergy
- The chance to network with and learn from other 12d Model and 12d Synergy users
- 3 Full Days of Technical Forum Main Sessions
- Any Technical Forum ‘Birds of a Feather’ Sessions
- All Technical Forum Publications
- Morning/Afternoon Tea Breaks and Lunches
- 12d Polo Shirt and Other Goodies!
‘Early Bird’ Pricing (until 15th May 2020):
- Full Technical Forum Package $850 +GST
- Day Sessions only – $305/day +GST
- Welcome Event (Add Guest for $100 +GST)
Technical Forum Dinner* (Add Guest for $215 +GST)
*Includes 12d International Innovation Awards 2020 Ceremony
[Regular pricing – for those booking after 15th May 2020 – Full Package $950]
Dates: Sunday 2nd, Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th August 2020
Venue: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC) – Plaza Level, Grey St Section
Accommodation: Can be booked through OzAccom (link coming soon) or organised individually.