1744 Avenue Albert Einstein
YellowScan has again put everything together to offer you two very particular days in the beautiful area of Southern France. This year, our User Conference will take place on June 29-30 in Montpellier. This event will include demos and conferences about our lightweight integrated Lidar Systems and their technical specifications, the UAVs used for LiDARs, the Data processing and analysis, but also industry case studies, what’s new and what’s coming at Yellowscan.
Why Attend YSIUC?
- Industry Case Studies – find out how others are using YellowScan.
- What’s New and What’s Coming – learn about new features & tell us what you need.
- Make Connections – see who’s doing what and how they’re doing it.
- Share What You Learn – help others with efficient workflows.
- Enjoy your time in the wonderful Château de Flaugergues and the beautiful city of Montpellier.
- Social activities: Wine tasting, concert and more.